Friday 5 November 2010

Breakthrough Breast Cancer

I've created a page at Just Giving for sponsors to donate money. You'll see a link to it on the right hand side. Please give whatever you can. Although I hate to steal a catchphrase - every little really does help.

The aim is to raise £2680 - £10 for every mile I walk. Of course you may want to wait until I've done my walk before you donate - after all what if I don't finish it??

Well I can assure you that I will finish it, even if I have to do it on my hands and knees! Why not donate half now and half when I've finished, that way it gives me even more of an incentive to keep putting one foot in front of the other when all I want is a hot bath and a gin and tonic!
These are the boots that I've worn out over the past few years
I'll be doing more fundraising through the year including one of my famous bakesales and raffles so check back often to see how it is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment